Advanced Pattern Works (APW) is seeking an energetic and skilled individual with an eye for quality. The Finisher assists the pattern-makers throughout quality production processes and works together in a team, constructing specialized tooling for foundries, aerospace and various industries.
Prepares various materials, such as wood, metal, plastic and foam for machining. The main role is to finish patterns, tooling, molds and core boxes according to the work order, blueprint specifications and APW procedures.
* Finish patterns using appropriate tools to complete pattern to customer specifications
* Set up and operate various stationary, hand held and power tools for wood, metal, plastic and foam
* Inspect finished work to blueprint specifications using templates and measuring instruments
* Repair broken or damaged patterns
* General pattern shop work; material storage and tooling preparation
Compensation is based upon experience $13-$15 per hour